We love them, we eat them , but why does making them seem so difficult? Join us in a charcuterie building class from the comfort of your own home, where we will guide you through the art of making intentionally designed and delicious pieces of edible art.
Perfect for an evening with friends and family, fab for girls night, a hoot for bachelorette parties and makes a great corporate team building experience.
Let us take the mystery out of building show stopping charcuterie spreads!
What you need to bring
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Board) to create your beautiful cheese and charcuterie display on.
- We will wrap it up for you to take home when the workshop is done.
What you will receive
-3 different trays of cheese and gourmet foods to work on, one at a time:
1) 5 different types of cheeses ranging from soft to hard, jelly & honey.
2) 4 types of charcuterie meats, mustard, pickles, and olives.
3) Selection of fruit, nuts, chocolate covered coffee beans.
- We will demonstrate different cutting techniques and placement and explain why we arrange the cheese etc in certain orders
- We will share interesting information on the cheeses and products being used
- Tastings of all the delicious goodies as you learn!
- We will let you know what wines/ beers/ etc pair best ( we can send you a list in advance of suggestions if you choose to purchase beverages for your event)
- We will also supply all knives , cutting boards etc for use that day.
- This is an at home event ( travel outside of Tillsonburg is extra, please reach out to us to inquire about applicable Travel Pricing.)
-Duration: 2-2.5 hours
- Groups of 4-7 $95.00 CA + tax / person.
- Groups of 8 or more $85.00 CA + tax / person.
- For more information or to book your Charcuterie Building Class please call 519-688-2228